ATM/Visa Check Cards
24 hours a day 365 days a year
Conduct transactions worldwide because Corn Growers State Bank is a member if Cirrus, Interlink, and Nets. Therefore, you can use our machines or any other ATM machine.
- ATM account access for deposit and withdrawal
- ATM fund transfer from checking to savings
- ATM fund transfer from savings to checking
- Balance inquiry
Fees: Free at any Corn Growers State Bank ATM machine. Fees may be imposed per transaction or balance inquiry made at foreign ATM machines. (That we don’t own or operate)
Visa Check Cards issued by Corn Growers State Bank
A New Way to Pay – A New Way to Get Cash
Effective October 15, 2006, Corn Growers State bank will be offering VISA® Check Cards to its customers. We invite you to apply for one. The VISA® Check Card is an enhanced ATM Card. Use it at automated teller machines or to make purchases from your checking account without writing a check.
- Get cash out of ATMs that display either the NETS or Cirrus logos, as well as transfer funds and make account inquiries.
- Make purchases from your checking account at VISA locations
- Make purchases from your checking account at Interlink locations.
Get Cash At An ATM Without Your ATM Card
You don’t need a separate ATM card when you have a VISA Check Card. It performs the same functions. Use it at all ATM locations that display NETS or Cirrus logos. Insert the card, enter your PIN and walk away with the cash you need.
Pay From Your Checking Account Without Writing A Check
Leave your checkbook home. A VISA Check Card is the same thing as a check without the time-consuming process of writing a check, showing identification and waiting for approval.
Use the VISA Check Card instead of a check at all locations that display Interlink and VISA logos. But no matter where you use your card, a detailed description of every transaction you make will appear on your regular monthly checking account statement.
How To Pay At VISA Locations
For those times when yo would rather pay for your purchases than charge them, use your VISA Check Card. The money will come out of your checking account. Merchants all over the world who accept VISA credit cards automatically accept VISA Check Cards. The transaction is handled in the same way. All you have to do is sign the receipt. What could be simpler?
How To Pay At Interlink Locations
It’s fast, safe and reliable to pay with VISA Check Card at stores that display the Interlink logo. And it’s as simple as using an ATM. Here’s all you do:
- Interlink merchants have payment terminals at the checkout counter. Simply swipe your VISA Check Card through the slot on the terminal. Then enter your personal identification number (PIN). Within seconds, you’ll receive approval, and the transaction is complete.
For A VISA Check Card, Ask Us First
If the VISA Check Card sounds like something that could simplify your life, call Corn Growers State Bank at (402) 867-2141. We will be happy to introduce you to a new way to access your checking account.